The content of this Website is for Your general education and information. This Website does not provide legal advice. By visiting this Website, You understand, acknowledge, and accept that You are not a client or customer of Amal Law Group. Please seek advice of legal counsel for Your legal matters, questions, and/or concerns.
Amal Law Group is a limited liability corporation, and its attorneys are all licensed to practice in Illinois and the United States Federal Courts. Attorney Syeda M. Madani is also licensed to practice in the State of Arizona.
Amal Law Group does not provide any warranty or guarantee that the information contained on this Website is accurate or complete. The information on this Website may contain errors. Amal Law Group disclaims any liability from such errors to the extent allowed by the law.
You understand, acknowledge, and accept that your use of the content on this Website is at Your own risk. Amal Law Group does not guarantee any results from use of the Website’s content. It is Your responsibility to do Your own research and obtain any professional help, including legal help, that You may need for Your situation.
This Website contains materials that are owned or licensed by Amal Law Group, such as text, photography, videos, graphics, and the design and layout of the Website. These materials are protected by copyright law and trademark law, as noticed throughout the Website. You do not have a license to use the content for any other purpose.
This Website may link to other websites. These links are not an endorsement of the other Website, unless specifically stated. Amal Law Group has no responsibility for content on the linked website.
This Website may contain reviews, recommendations, testimonials, or endorsements of other individuals, businesses, events, products, services, or websites. Amal Law Group will clearly disclose if it receives an affiliate percentage, free product, free service, discount, or any other compensation for a review.
The content of this Website may change at any time, without notice.
Blog Post Comments
You may contribute content to this Website in the form of comments on blog posts.
The comments feature is intended to facilitate an educational and informative conversation about the topics on this Website. Such conversations are not a substitute for professional, medical, legal, financial, or other advice. Posting a comment does not make You a client or customer of Amal Law Group.
If You contribute comments on this Website, You agree to the following rules and to abide by them:
- You will not use the comments to post spam, including promotions or advertisements for other products and services.
- You will not use profanity.
- You agree not to post a comment in anger, hatred, or spite, given that such comments are unproductive for a meaningful conversation.
- You will not use the comments to abuse, defame, harass, threat, or post objectionable or illegal content, including hate speech and pornography.
- You will only post content that You own or have a license to post, and You will not post content that infringes a copyright or trademark.
- Amal Law Group may moderate, edit, or delete comments at any time, at Amal Law Group’s sole discretion.
- Amal Law Group may ban comment authors at any time and at Amal Law Group’s sole discretion.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
This Website complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To report a claim of copyright infringement, please send a claim to: Managing Partner, Amal Law Group, LLC, 225 W. Washington Blvd., Suite 2200, Chicago, IL 60606. Please include the following information:
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number).
- A description of the copyrighted work that You believe was infringed.
- A description of the content on this Website that You believe is infringing Your copyright. If possible, please include a web address/link.
- A declaration that:
- You have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described was not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law;
- that the information in Your notice is accurate; and,
- that You declare, under penalty of perjury, that You are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright or You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your digital or physical signature and date of signature.
Notice: Amal Law Group reserves the right to dismiss any report submitted to it wherein the report reasonably lacks the above requested information.
Important Legal Information
Access to this Website via an automated service, or for a competitive purpose, is prohibited. Each incident of unauthorized access of this Website is subject to liquidated damages.
The content of this Website is provided “as is,” at Your own risk, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. Amal Law Group also disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
To the extent allowed by law, under this agreement Amal Law Group will not be liable for indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, regardless of legal theory, whether or not it has been warned of such damages, and even if all other remedies would fail.
The laws of the State of Illinois will govern all matters arising out of this agreement and the use of this Website. With the exception of Quick Call 30-Minute Appointments, all claims arising out of, or relating to, this agreement or the use of this Website will be litigated exclusively in the County of Cook in the State of Illinois. The parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in the County of Cook in the State of Illinois.
Amal Law Group, LLC
225 W. Washington Blvd., Ste. 2200
Chicago, IL 60606
Last Updated: 7/22/17